WiFi LINK USB Wireless Network Card Installation and Setup (Updated)
1. Install the CD driver first, and follow up the instructions. (Notice: Please DO NOT plug WiFi LINK USB wireless network card to USB port now)
2. Plug WiFi LINK USB wireless network card to the USB port, the computer will start up WiFi LINK automatically.
3. Find out a WL icon at the right down corner of the screen, then the WiFi LINK setting window will be open by double-click.
4. Choose ¡°Access Point¡± as the Mode in the red circle
5. Click ¡°More Setting¡¡±, and please refer to the settings as below. Notice: Bridge Adapter should be your PC network card address!
6. Begins to set your NDS/PSP console now, if you can find out a relevant serial number in the Station MAC Address, it means NDS or PSP has been discovered in this computer. Then you can enjoy the wireless internet surf with NDS/PSP and your favorite NDS online games.